Friday, June 10, 2016

It's Skin Power 10 Formula Effector VC review :D


Amazon.com description says:  A concentrated brightening & pore reducing facial serum-Enriched with Vitamin C & Green Tea derivatives to effectively suppress melanin production-Stimulates collagen synthesis to reduce the appearance of skin discoloration. Refines skin texture & reduces enlarged pores. Unveils a smoother brighter even-toned & healthier looking complexion. Dermatologist-tested.

In ibuybeauti.com (where I bought it for $8.43 - cheaper then other sites), this is under the category of an Ampule / serum.  So basically, this goes after your essence if you do follow the Korean routine of:  Double Cleanse - Toner - Essence - Ampule or Serum - Emulsion - Eye cream - Cream, and the list goes on.

It has a very vitamin-y feel to it, with its glass and dropper effect. Actually, this reminds me of those infant vitamins so, WARNING: Keep out of reach of children -- no, really, seriously.

This serum is quite thick.  It smell very citrus-y, it smells like Vitamin C.  It does not feel sticky. It does not sting. It is absorbed by the skin fairly quickly.

Just like other serum, after your essence, or after toner if you are skipping the essence. I use this in the morning and evening with just two drops, it is good to go, its up to you. In the morning, don't forget the sunblock, and at night your emulsion or any moisturizer. Oh, and before I forget, for maximum effect and absorption TAP, TAP, TAP it on your face.

I've noticed that my complexion improved, its no longer dull and lifeless. My acne scars lighten.  My pores, they are still the same, though.

I really like It's Skin Power 10 Formula Effector VC. I am using this for two weeks now and because I'm seeing really nice effect on my skin, I will definitely buy this again. I want to see its full potential, lets give this more time.



Till next time, #Skinserye

No comments:

Post a Comment