Friday, June 16, 2017

MIZON SNAIL RECOVERY GEL REVIEW ~snail heals

Here's another snail product from Mizon, Snail Recovery Gel Cream.  I am going to share my thoughts as i am already used half tube.  As mentioned from my previous entry, i bought this as a bundle together with the All-in-one snail repair cream from F2plus1.  I did not use this immediately because i was so happy with their repair cream that i dont want to try other products at that time.  However, when I went flew to the Philippines, the tub of their repair cream is quite bulky so i decided to just bring this Recovery Gel instead.  It is in a tube form, easy to travel with.

The claims on the bottle:
Created for Wrinkle Care by KFDA
Lightweight snail gel cream containing 74% of Snail filtrate

On to the review, the first time i applied this gel, i felt nothing - not in a bad way, as it claims to be a lightweight gel - so it is true in this sense.  It is also not as thick as the repair cream because it only contains 74% snail filtrate.  It is not greasy and easily absorbed.

After applying this, i immediately felt that my skin is silky and softer.  This is one of the qualities of this Recovery gel and also the Repair cream from Mizon is that you can really feel the results even i a short span of time, and even more with continued usage of their product.
As it was summer in the Philippines the time I was there, this calms and soothes my face after sun exposure, it also has a slight cooling feel to it ~ refreshing.

Regarding the wrinkle care claims of this gel, well, luckily I have no wrinkles yet, but if this does cater to wrinkles then may be in 50 years I can attest to that claim.

I also tried using this to spot treat my pimples and i was so amazed that the next day after applying the pimple is not swollen anymore. - snails heals!

I am not really a gel-moisutizer-type-of-person, I rather slather thicker creams so I have mixed feeling about this. It is great if your going for outdoor activities, as again it is soothing and refreshing. Mind you guys, although this is lightweight, its moisturizing power is superb. But overall, this Mizon Recovery Gel wont replace my Repair cream as my main moisturizer. How about you guys, have you tried this product?




Till next time, #skinserye

No comments:

Post a Comment